A new month, a new holiday! The 4th of July is honestly one of my favorites. Cute, festive clothes, delicious BBQ’s, and summer is in full swing. We have a ton of cute new arrivals that are red, white, blue, and so you!
Attending a patriotic party? Try one of these dresses. They can be dressed up with jewelry and heels, or down with light jewelry and sandals.
If you are a jean shorts and tee girl, the outfits below are for you! I’m all about the comfort and versatility within these pieces. Any of these tops and bottoms can be switched around to fit your own style, and can definitely be worn after the 4th of July.
1. 100% enamored with vertical stripes this season. They’re right on trend and slimming, who doesn’t want that? Plus this top is ots, loveee!
2. Seriously obsessing over this summery gingham print. Also the peplum is so cute! Love this one with white skinnies too.
3. This cream tank is casual and cool but the subtle touch of tassels to keeps it current. Wearing it with the black shorts gives it that extra edge it needs.
Fine & Fringey Tank $34
4. Simple and sophisticated, the solid color gives you unlimited accessory options. Plus it’s off the shoulder.
Cause a Ruffle Top $34
5. This print though….nothing says “summer” to me more than some blue & white, it feels so beachy. This print has a subtle vertical stripe thing going for it and the halter style is perfect for showing off your holiday weekend glow.
Sail into Summer Top $36.50
I hope this post has given you some 4th of July outfit inspo. Looking for even more red, white, & blue?? Click here for our full collection!
Tag us in your photos from the holiday weekend, can’t wait to see what you come up with!